When can I register for the 2019 season?
Registration for our 2019 season is now open! Select 2019 Registration from the menu. We will have an in person registration on February 9th from 9am - 12pm at the Riverton Community Center.
What are the differences between the different divisions?
A - Drafted Division
Teams will be comprised of 100% league boundary approved players. This includes all of our traditional divisions. Younger teams are organized by the Riverton Baseball Board (T-Ball, Rookie 5 & Rookie 6). Older teams are created after division tryouts and a coaches draft. Players in this division are eligible for both the city league championship and postseason All-Star teams.
AA - Competitive Division
Teams are formed independently and sign up together instead of participating in the league tryout process. They play teams across the different Wasatch Baseball leagues. Teams must have a minimum of 9 players that live within the boundaries of Riverton Baseball.
AAA - Intact Division
Teams are formed independently and sign up together instead of participating in the league tryout process. They play teams across the different Wasatch Baseball leagues. Teams must have at least 50% of their players that live within the boundaries of Riverton Baseball.
How much does it cost to play?
- T-Ball $75
- Rookie 5 $75
- Rookie 6 $100
- PeeWee $135
- Minor $135
- Major $145
- 13U $160
- 14/15 $160
- 16/18 $185
- AA & AAA $1850/team
What is included in my registration fee?
- Full uniform - Jersey, Hat, Pants, Belt, Socks (A Division Only)
- Team Pictures - Memory Mate provided by Riverton Baseball
- Regular and Postseasons - 16 game season (weather permitting) with an end of the year tournament
- Team Treats - Handed out at the Snack Shack after every game
- Awards - Participation trophies for our younger age divisions (T-Ball, Rookie 5 & Rookie 6) along with awards for first place finishers in each age division
What important dates should I know about?
| In Person Registration|| February 9|| 9AM - 12PM |
| Umpire Training|| February 20|| 7PM|
| Coaches Meeting|| March 7|| 7PM|
| Tryouts & Draft|| March 9|| TBD|
| Umpire Training|| March 13|| 7PM|
| Umpire Training|| March 20|| 7PM|
| Field Cleanup|| March 30|| TBD|
| Opening Day|| March 30|| TBD|
| Pitch, Hit & Run Competition|| March 30|| TBD|
| Regular Season Begins|| April 1|| |
| Regular Season Ends|| June 1|| |
| Playoff Tournaments|| June 3|| |
What is the Tryout Schedule?
Tryout times are as follows:
9am - PeeWee & 16/18
10:30am - Minor & 14/15
12pm - Major & 14/15
Please arrive early to warm-up and check in at the Snack Shack.
Do you offer any kind of employment?
Short answer, Absolutely!
We have the following positions available:
- Snack Shack - Please apply in person at our in person registration on Saturday, Feb 9th anytime between 9AM - 12PM at the Riverton Community Center.
- Grill - Please apply in person at our in person registration on Saturday, Feb 9th anytime between 9AM - 12PM at the Riverton Community Center.
- Umpire - If you are at least 12 years old please email Bret Cline, our Umpire In Chief - [email protected]