FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A - Drafted Division
Teams will be comprised of 100% league boundary approved players. This includes all of our traditional divisions. Younger teams are organized by the Riverton Baseball Board (T-Ball, Quickball 4, Quickball 5 & Rookie 6). Older teams are created after division tryouts and a coaches draft. Players in this division are eligible for both the city league championship and postseason All-Star teams.
AAA - Intact Division
Teams are formed independently and sign up together instead of participating in the league tryout process. Within each age group there are two divisions, Silver and Gold. They play teams across the different Wasatch Baseball leagues. Teams must have at least 66% of their players that live within the boundaries of Riverton Baseball.
|Coach Pitch 4-5||$95|
$10 late fee applies to all registrations after registration closes and before tryout date.
Additional $10 late fee applies to all registrations after tryout date.
- Full Uniform - Jersey, Hat (A Division Only)
- Team Pictures - Memory Mate provided by Riverton Baseball
- 14 Regular Season Games (Weather Permitting)
- End of Year Tournament (Weather Permitting)
- Awards - Participation trophies for younger age divisions (T-Ball, Rookie 5 & Rookie 6) along with awards for first place finishers in each age division (A Division Only)
Check back in February for full Try Out Day details.
Practices: Your practice schedule is set by your coach. Practices will start in March with the frequency depending on the age group and your coach. You'll find out more when your coach reaches out to you.
Games: Game schedules will be posted at the end of March/beginning of April. Game days can depend on the age division your child is playing in, you could have 2 weekday games or 1 weekday game and 1 Saturday game. Days and time will vary each week.
Short answer: Absolutely!
We have the following positions available:
- Snack Shack & Grill - Please apply in person at our in person registration on either February 8th or 22nd from 9am-12pm at the Sandra N. Lloyd Community Center in Riverton.
- Umpire - If you are at least 12 years old please email Mitch Wanless, our Umpire in Chief - firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out your information on our Umpire page. <click here>